Awaken each morning anticipating what you are creating,rather than worrying about what you fear!
This course will give you tools to:
● Support yourself through life’s rough and unpredictable
changes—career, relationships, divorce, grief.
● Find your niche, your sense of purpose, your passion.
● Fire your imagination with creative thoughts.
● Improve your health through practices that reduce stress
and encourage healing.
- Guided Imagery
- Written dialogue
- Mind mappingThrough discussion and guided exercises you will be offered practical ways to use your creative potential on a daily basis, clarify your intentions and relate them to your vision, meaning and purpose. You will uncover the self-regulating nature of your life as you generate new ideas and solutions. You will also learn practices that reduce stress and encourage healing.
When: Thursdays, Nov 2 – Dec 14, 6:00pm-9:00pm
Where: The Jung Center, 5200 Montrose, Houston TX 77006
Fee: Members: $330.00 / Non-members: $360 (Includes 75-page workbook & CD)
Total Clock Hours: 18.00
Total CE Hours: 18.00
Registration: Call the Jung Center:713-524-8253 / www.junghouston.org